martes, 4 de enero de 2011

Chinese food!





Today was great, i woke up late, go to the bathroom, then to the kitchen and Oh! surprise, there was my sister's boyfriend... mmm not a great way to start my day, anyway my mom told me that we'll going for chinese food, so I dressed up, trying to look pretty ;).  I ate too fast, and my stomach almost explote :DDD
Then pass a little time with my lovely boyfriend :DD, and saw Religulous.
The last photo, is my happy face after eat tons of chinse food :D
Great Last Monday.

5 comentarios:

  1. great pics...I LOVE chinese food!!




    We've GREAT Giveaways (Ray Ban, Costume National, Le Coq Sportif) for our readers on our blog Schöngeist!

    http://schongeist.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-for-650-women-men-costume.html

    We hope you'll take part! Good Luck!

    Burcu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cute pictures and blog. x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you just made me lust over some chinese food. :( lovee your boots babe!

    xoxo Mode Junkie ♥

    ResponderEliminar