jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

Busy as a bee










I'm back in school, and is my last year, so, I have to do a lot of things :S I need to star my professional practice, I desperately more time.This is what I wore yesterday, I love this skirt, is from my sister, but she never used it.. so I took it, and is in my room now. And that blouse is from a swapmeet, I adore the back. And those boots are my fave, I found it in a vintage store here in down town Tijuana, I gave to the guy from the store 200 pesos, like 16 bucks ;) That was lucky.

I felt a little weird these past days, I don't know why, maybe because I'm growing up, or is my last year in school, or just my period is coming up XD.
Well that's all for the moment
xoxo


Liz ;)

3 comentarios:

  1. A que si? Gracias bonita! Me encantan las fotos con ese fondo <3
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adorable outfit! Love the skirt!!:)

    Love,
    FashionFabrice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You r very cute! Love your outfits!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar